GENERAL CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The confirmation of the client’s reservation implies his unreserved agreement to the present general conditions. These general conditions pre-empt all conditions emanating from the client or any document emanating from him.
CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION
As deposit we require from you :
- A payment of 25 % (on account) of the total cost of the hire upon signature of the contract.
- A payment of 55 % (on account) 4 months before the period of hire or before the reservation if this intervenes less than 4 months before the reception.
- The balance 15 days before the period of hire.
CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION
Any cancellation of a reservation must be made in writing (by Recommended letter ).
- In the event of cancellation between the date of the signing of the contract and the month preceding the period of hire the deposit will be retained by the Château de Preisch.
- In the event of cancellation in the month of the period of hire, the entire sum due form the hire shall be retained.
- The Château de Preisch declines all responsibility for any physical injury, and any material damage incurred by the client and his guests.
- The client must take out an insurance policy with a reputably solvent company which operates on French territory, guaranteeing his responsibility as organiser of the event for which he will occupy the Château. The guarantees must cover the cost of repairs for any damage which may occur in the premises hired.
- The client is equally responsible for any damage which may be caused by his guests, under the same conditions of guarantee.
- The client must provide an attestation in insurance at most eight days before the beginning of the hire period.
We will require from you as deposit a cheque for 1500 € to be issued at the time of the payment of the balance as guarantee against any eventual damage.The cheque deposit will be returned to you after inspection of the state of the premises, no later than 15 days after the event.
RIGHTS TO IMAGES
We reserve the right to take pictures of the domain of Preisch during your event unless previously given written notice to the contrary.
The client is required to communicate before the period of hire all documents relating to intellectual property to the institutions concerned.
The special conditions are specified by contract and preempt the general conditions of hire.
The SARL of the Château de Preisch reserves the right to cancel the contract in case of war, strike, fire, flood damage, natural catastrophe and for all cases of force majeure.